Thread: Best books of Negotiation Skills

Best books of Negotiation Skills

Actually I just newly heard about Negotiation Skills. So I am finding some detail or some information of Negotiation Skills. To know what it is. Do you have some excellent books on Negotiation Skills? I am finding for practical negotiation skills or any course or lesson. If anyone has some books or any other information then please provides. Waiting for your replies……

Re: Best books of Negotiation Skills

I have some list of books of Negotiation Skills. Just check this if this is useful for you.
    1. Getting to Yes: The Harvard Negotiation Project and Conflict Management Program with Dr. Roger Fisher
    2. Negotiation Style Profile
    3. 50+ Activities to Teach Negotiation
    4. 25 Role Plays To Teach Negotiation - Volume II - Fully Reproducible
    5. Flex Style Negotiating - Instructor's Manual, 360 Assessments and Participant Books
    6. The Negotiation Sourcebook: Reproducible Training Aids for Active Negotiators
    7. The Stanford Video Guide to Negotiating - Winner of 3 national awards!

I have something which is useful to you which contain the preparation for a successful negotiation. Depending on the level of the divergence, a few preparations may be suitable for conducting a successful negotiation. For little incongruities extreme preparation can be counterproductive because it takes time that is superior used elsewhere. It can as well be seen as manipulative because, only as it reinforces your situation, it can deteriorate the other person’s.

If you require resolving a most important discrepancy, then make certain you arrange methodically. Think through the bellow tips earlier than you start negotiating:
    1. Goals: what do you wish to get out of the negotiation? What do you feel the other person needs?
    2. Trades: What do you and another person have that you can deal? What do you every have that the other needs? What are you every relaxed giving away?
    3. Alternatives: if you do not achieve conformity with the other person, what substitutes do you have? Are these fine or bad? How much does it issue if you do not achieve agreement? Does failure to achieve an agreement cut you out of future opportunities?
    4. Relationships: what is the history of the connection or relationship? Could this history impact the negotiation? Will there be any secreted matters which may pressure the negotiation?