Thread: RPSC Declares RAS Pre Result 2010

RPSC Declares RAS Pre Result 2010

Hi,
    Guys you are aware that Rajasthan Administrative Service has declared the results very soon. You can get your result on the following link. You can also visit the official site for more detailed information on the same. The site gives you a pdf file which give you major information and notices. It was also stated that soon Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) will declare the the results for RAS preliminary exams. Visit the below link for more detailed information. Best of Luck for All!!!!
    Nurse Gr-II Exam-2010

Re: RPSC Declares RAS Pre Result 2010 Declared

Thanks for the information. Simply rpsc.gov.in is the best site got get information on the current thing. I found lots of candidates searching for the result online. There are other more updates provided on the site regarding other exams and results. There are more things discusses which you must read on first. There are pdf attachments on the site that will guide you for the further notice and indications.

Re: RPSC Declares RAS Pre Result 2010 Declared

I facing a small issue when I opened the site. I click on a pdf file to view the preamble. I gave a big play button and nothing after that. I clicked on that and it asked to update a plugin. Again I provided yes and later on the page refreshed. But still there was no display. After a reboot and switched to different browser that was firefox and it worked fine. I am not aware about what is the problem. So if you are visiting rpsc site then this might help you.