Thread: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

1st of all tell me your own interest then it will be easy to guide you properly. By the way according to me science will be better option for you due to great scope. It purely depends on your interest and future plans, if you want to go in banking sector or some thing related to finance its better to take commerce or if you want to do some thing in engineering or medical field then its better to take science stream any ways the final choice is yours all the best

Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

Its only upto u what you will choose. Its only interest which u are showing towards the subject. Just go back to your matriculation and close ur eyes and see which subject u have stronger point. and go ahead accordingly. Both Have a Good Scope. Choose the branch which interest you. Don't go after people saying science is better than commerce. Its nothing like that. If you do you commerce later do BBA then MBA you will earn double than science graduates. Even there are more jobs for commerce students. So I am insisting on a word called Interest. If you have interest in Science then go for it and if you have interest in commerce just do it. Just sit back and think what you exactly want to do in you life and you can also take the help of your parents.

Re: Science or Commerce? Which one should I choose after 10th for better career in future?

I think if u are an average student & score less than 80% u should go for the commerce stream because i think that will make u more comfortable in commerce & later do law ,CS ,CA ,or BBA then MBA I think that will be more helpful in commerce feild. To make the decision you have to assess yourself first by deciding whether you are good in maths in science or not, science is always the better field and has got good career prospects ,so if you are good in science and maths then better go for science in intermediate also. See as we know science field take us to the brighter future than commerce.but take that subject in which you are interested. it is not like that you can't take commerce.if you like commerce take it but if you like both, it will better to take science. Which stream should i choose in science except engineering?

Science and commerce are very interested field and both are best. But i think choose according to your interest. But you can make your career in commerce field also, you can do BBA after 12th or you can be an entrepreneur to start your own business. I think you should opt for commerce as it is growing very rapidly nowadays we can find a engineer in every 2nd house but they are unable to show there potential. But there is a great job opportunity in the commerce field and the job are also satisfactory now its upon you which one to choose. Choose the one in which you are really very much interested.

According to you must go for commerce as at present this sector is growing very rapidly and there a vast scope for any one belong to this field. This field will provide you a much better and bright future also. Science also do the same but now we can see many engineers just roaming from office to office in search for job. So its upon you which one to choose. Its a stupid question. You should know your strength. you have to think what you love to do and most importantly what you want to do not what you can do.take a whole day break from your friends,from your computer etc and sat quietly in a room and think with honest heart what are you best at.

It is not necessary to join coaching if you are sincere enough for your studies. But Joining coaching institution saves your time when you get confusion in your concepts and also gives confidence. Also it is a matter of fact that the things that we see in the book, we feel like not believing in it but once a good teacher states the same in front of us we believe him and understand that. The teachers in coaching institution use to be very much focused right on the target of the study. And thus coaching institute provide a very good guidance. But if you think that you your financial status is weak or you are intelligent enough and you get a group of intelligent guys with you for study then it would be better that you do your schools sincerely and study at home at least for 5-6 hours daily. If you get doubts, consult your batchmets.

I am so much confused which subject should I opt Science or commerce. Kindly give your suggestions. My parents are telling me its upto u which subject you want to take. no pressure from parents. No its not necessary to take coaching for science if you are intelligent and study at yourself at home and your parents can give your time in your studies but coaching in proper guidance can helps you a lot. This is difficult to suggest you but its all depends on your interest. Both are different and also there will be a bright future in both the stream. Bot science and commerce can have a very good carrier options. Its totally depends on your interest from science, you can go for B.Tech, MBBS, M.Tech. and for Commerce C.A., MBA, etc.

For choosing aright option you should have to discuss with your family members and also think about that in what area your interest is more? For ex,you are interested in Web Designing then you should choose B.Tech (IT) and so on. Choosing a right option is upto you. If still you are in confusion then tell me your interest area, then i correctly tell your right stream for the golden future. So, Best of Luck for your future. Hello i want to go for civil services and i also have a great interest in maths i love maths. i want to take commerce . can commerce give the right and straight way for cs. what things necessary to clear cs. Pleasetell briefly. I am interested in maths. i want to take commerce field. Can i apply for civil services after doing 11 & 12 from commerce. What is the criteria what are top universities for it.

Simply think of your interests. Find out whether you are interested in medical, engineering or in Chartered Accountancy, MBA etc.You should find out what are your skills. Do you think that you possess good managerial skills - go for commerce then MBA. If you think you have good planning skills and have interest in Accountancy then go for C.A. Commerce. If you are interested in Science then go for it. You must listen the views of everyone but ultimately you should decide what you have to do. Don't go by what the society, friends, parents will think. Don't depend on what percent you get in 10th 0r 12th. In today's world there are immense opportunities in each field. What is required is to have firm determination and hard work to become the best in whatever you do. Every course demands hard work. So don't think that taking science is a status symbol etc etc.. You will find excellent opportunities Commerce too..So best of luck. The eligibility for civil services is only graduation in any field so you can apply form it after graduation from commerce field also. For universities you will have to appear for their own entrance exams like for Manipal university they have their own entrance exam

By asking this question, it seems that you are very serious about your future, which is really very good. So first of all observe yourself that in which field, you are interested. you can observe it from your 10th class subjects. think about that subject, to which you enjoyed while reading whether is it maths or science. if maths, then you should go with commerce otherwise should go with science and if both then you can choose anyone. because both have their own value in the market. both are good. It will be worth saying that only Academically bright or brilliant or 80-90 percent scorer can only study science. It entirely depends upon someone's interest and passion. I have seen many student who had not very good Academic background but are well versed with science. It will be also worth saying that Science has only scope and commerce doesn't. Every study subject has its own value and limit and career scope. So, don't get confused, first of all find your interest, check what actually you want to get from life, and then opt for anything.

Both stream are good. But the main topic is that what you want to do? what your aim,your interest? If science is your interesting subject mainly physics then go for it and if maths is your interesting subject then go with commerce. As you know more about both subjects, both are interesting. Just think about your aim, about your future, what you are after 10 or 15 years then choose but take a time think more about your future because if your decision became wrong then you will face a lots of problem in future. It is in your own hand my friend. Yes off course dear, there is nothing to think on it. CA is always most relevant and among the first choice of Commerce students. CA is one of the evergreen career prospect which will never loss, its scope in Future like that of MBA. So, don't be worried about it.In fact India is suffering from Lack of good CA's with expertise knowledge.

There are some different between science and commerce stream if want to become good professional then you should choose science stream and get better carrier from the science stream and also for earning money you can also choose commerce stream. Yes definitely CA is the best thing which a commerce student can dream of. CA is a great scope and lots of student every year prepare hard to become a CA. Its considered as a tough field but if you have that level of confidence then nothing is impossible man. Just my dear friend you have to concentrate on single aim either MBA after completion of your graduation or CA . It is clear both course will give you clear and outstanding career. If i take science or commerce,than what will be the career options after 12th in both the cases? Bright future lies in the both streams but in particular science stream offers lively jobs like Medicine, Engg and architecture jobs but the commerce course can offer the economics and HR jobs in MNC after you do the MBA in IIMs that can also give you a bright future.It depends on your interest i.e if you are interested in accountancy and business then you can go for commerce otherwise if you want to be more systematized and organized in concepts then you can go for science. But after 12th both the options have equal chances for career and in its growth. So please think upon your interest and then decide.

You have to join the stream which interest's you. But then if you don't know what interest you. then you can go for the aptitude test conduct at different place of the students appear in 10th exam. Also , if there are no financial Constricts and u are ready to work hard then join in Science. But if there are Financial Constraints then with a lot of your own hard work you can join commerce and have a great career ahead. See it is not really much of concern that what u r choosing science or commerce because both has got good future it really depends upon you how to do hard work whether you take science or commerce your success will depend upon you completely. I am interested in science but confused which science bio science or computer science