Thread: best filed of engineering

best filed of engineering

hi
    dear members
    any one telll me whic filed are the best in engineering for my career and whats your think about the computer engineering and electronic engineering
    tell me whch one field is better all allthe engineering corsess
    reply soon
    thkans all of you]

khan

Re: best filed of engineering

According to me computer engineering is the best provided you are good at computers. Now a days you will find a very good scope in the field of computers. In fact you can say it has a wider scope due to rapid changes within the computer and telecommunications industry. With this you can select on which line you have better grip like graphics design, web designing, programming, hardware etc. Tell us more about your interests and your skills. Where you have some expertise, if any.

There are so many field in the engineering and in the all fields the best field is Mechanical engineering. Because it requires a solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, and structural analysis. And there are good jobs available in it.

alfordalvin Guest

It is a perfect information that clears all my doubts and gives a clear idea regarding that. It is really advantageous for me.I would definably take the benefit of it. I was looking for such from a long time. It is really fruitful for me. Now this will go to my collection.

well according to me.. no field in engineering is good or bad as such. It totally depends on you. You should go in the field you are interested in. If you expertise in that, no one can stop you succeed.

Neha Thapliyal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by farooque khan View Post
    hi
    dear members
    any one telll me whic filed are the best in engineering for my career and whats your think about the computer engineering and electronic engineering
    tell me whch one field is better all allthe engineering corsess
    reply soon
    thkans all of you]

khan
    Electronical engineering is not that great i think. Computer engineering is good provided you are good at logic. If yes, computer engineering is great and has a lot of scope too! If you are net-savvy you can even take classes for it online. Which class are you in? They have another community on Facebook for making entrance easy: "Entrance made Easy- Engg, Medical & MBA" Best of luck

hi neha
    what r u think about electronic engg or machenical engg ?

It depends on the interest of your. Choose the engineering courses as per your interest. As per my knowledge this year most of the people got selected for the Job profile of Electronic Engineering and mechanical people got less opening. But that is also dependent on the talent and your interest. But the Mechanical Branch is one of the oldest and toughest branch in engineering field. There is no doubt that this got less opening but still people are going with the same.