Thread: Basic graduation degree

Basic graduation degree

Hey people

I have a friend who is a 12th pass and he didnt pursue any further education because of his interests in graphics industry so its been more than 10 years, now that hes realized the value of education.

I advised him to go for B.Com privately from a UGC recog. Univ. Hes okay with the idea but he says that hasn't got any time to study as hes working for almost 14-20 hrs everyday, so studying wont be possible.
    I would like to know if he can pursue any type of degree using his existing experience or any degree in his field itself which would be easy for him.

Re: Basic graduation degree

For getting a higher post in a job you need to have good qualification and therefore, it becomes a necessity to first fulfill this criteria. I would recommend your friend to not leave the job but take some long vacation and study for the courses that he would like to get a certification for. As he is into graphics industry, courses offered like for Maya or Corel draw would be also a great start.

this guy is already working in creative field and using softwares like maya and
    max but now the problem is his promotion depends on the graduation criteria which he doesn't have

Usually, if you have to leave a company for study purpose then it is really hard to get back on the same work at the same position and all. Therefore I recommended that it would be good if he stays in the company and alongwith studies as well to get a good certification so that he wont have to compromise for his job just for the sake of studies.