1 50.00%
  • no

0 0%
  • maybe

1 50.00%

Thread: Karrox the leading Entrepreneurs of tomorrow

Post Karrox the leading Entrepreneurs of tomorrow

Hello Techies,

I am doing my MBA from a leading B-School from Mumbai and have done my computer courses for initial stages from Karrox with this thought I would like to justify that a computer education Institute like Karrox has proved its name over the period of 18 years. It pioneers in providing training in diverse education fields like Programming, Networking, Security, Database, Operating Systems, Soft-skills, Mobile Technology, and Management, Training Curriculum for Schools / Colleges and Graduate / Post Graduate. We are perceived as "one stop shop for all training requirements"

KarROX Technologies Ltd is a leading ISO Certified Education Organization with its head quarter at Mumbai in India. Now karrox will also Hand over its Franchise to all those Young and Dynamic entrepreneurs looking out to start something of their own.

The best part about the Karrox is that Entrepreneurs are provided complete guidance and training, detailed operation manuals and processes, latest curriculum, courseware and promotional material to run their centers. They also can look to profitable, sustainable, scalable business with performance bonus on achievement of target from us as they play an important role in deciding the promotion of karROX centers in their area of operation.

Hence I need to know as to how many people think it is a great idea to have a business run on franchise.
    Thus would like to draw some favorable conclusions out of this.

Thanking you in Anticipation.

abishek Guest

Re: Karrox the leading Entrepreneurs of tomorrow

Well, to be honest, for a growing number of beginner entrepreneurs, the idea of learning how to start a franchise using your own business idea often has more appeal and exciting possibilities attached to it. You can take some opinions from franchise consultants who can assist you franchising your business but that is again a cost, expense to bear. There are many guides on same that can also help you learn about same things.

b_gardner74 Guest

Re: Karrox the leading Entrepreneurs of tomorrow

While franchising is a great way to start for a newbie entrepreneur, you need to check the amount of investment you need to put in to get the Karrox Franchise and at the same time see how you will be able to recover your costs plus what will be your return on investment. It is also important you look at competitors in your area as that could affect your franchise business revenue.