Thread: Discussion for CAT Study Group 2010 in Chennai

Discussion for CAT Study Group 2010 in Chennai

I am starting a thread for the people who are about to appear and preparing for the CAT for the batch 2010 in Chennai. People belonging to the same can post their queries and can discuss the required aspects and necessary ailments that is required to get share for you. So in order to make the thing to work all you need to start posting your queries also you can for the group. Good luck guys.

Re: Discussion for CAT Study Group 2010 in Chennai

I have been in Bangalore and was appearing for other entrances test. I have been appearing in almost all of the entrance exams. But did not fair well. SO I am now off to my hometown that is Chennai and is about to appear for CAT 2010. I am willing to give the exam and would be glad to join the group. I would atleast get some knowledge regarding the same and can then pursue for the PG course by getting cleared in the entrance. People can PM me your Orkut or Facebook ID.

Its great that this thread has been started. I am planning for the same and looking forward for getting the aspects to be worked well and get it implemented. That is as the group is been about to form I would like to join as I am alone and have no idea about the preparation for the entrance. I am willing to get a group out here who can then help me out to get the thing to be sorted well and hence can provide the study materials or atleast suggest what to refer for making the things to be correct. I hope we can form a group and then sort the queries well regarding the CAT.

You all can count me on too. As I am too planning to join for the same. Thats so nice that all are about to work on and trying to get interacted in order to form a group. This is really great and I guess you all are trying to get the best out. I am very happy to for the thing and will surely join the group. SO lets make it better.

That is so good that you people are interested in forming the group for the same. Well there is a doubt that is it essential or necessary join a class or forming a group would be enough for the same. I have least idea about it and have not yet studied with group but am sure that it will be quite helpful with sharing peoples view. So any suggestion for the thing and how are we going to make it a good start for the same.

Coaching is not really that needful if we are working in a group study. You are right that we get peoples different view points and can share the same. This will then help in making the thing that is necessary to process and work out for it. So all I would like to tell you that being in group will help a lot and we can crack the same. So there is no need for coaching.

I hope this is going to be a very good prospect for the same. So look out for the required and desired aspect to be worked out. The group is been formed well and I hope this will lead to a great extent. Sharing different points and views would lead well to the required thing. So I would suggest to check out for the ailments and fulfill it.

Hi.. any idea of distance education is acceptable in CAT- if it is from a reputed University?? N when is the estimated date for the same? I heard there r talks abt preponin the exams this year...

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_me200830 View Post
    Hi.. any idea of distance education is acceptable in CAT- if it is from a reputed University?? N when is the estimated date for the same? I heard there r talks abt preponin the exams this year...
    MBA-CAT 2010 Exam is a Online Common Admission Test for getting admission into the IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) and about 120 other MBA Colleges in India. Currently there are 9 IIMs in India. They are listed below. The Online CAT Test is held online once a year in last week of November. You can get more updates, schedules on this site.