Thread: IMT Nagpur life

IMT Nagpur life

Hello people. I was am an IMT Nagpur aspirant and want to share the life at the institute. Its just amazing. the campus of the institute is too good and very good. The ambiance is very exotic and great environment to study. Just can't express in words about the same. This is really a great experience. I am really happy to be a part of this institute. So I would suggest all people who have their views about the institute can share their thoughts as well. Explore the amazing experience you all have got here.

Re: IMT Nagpur life

Would like to discuss about the Placement committee. The committee under the guidance of faculty placement committee members, who undertakes the rigors of contacting corporates, convincing them to visit the campus during placement. The students out here enjoy the moment very well and for more it facilitates summer internship projects to all the first year students. So do check and process for the act. This is some of the best view for same.

Been an IMT Nagpur aspirant I would like to suggest yu to go through some pints for the same. Here are they as mentioned below:

• You need spend more time in Library than in the classes
    • You should always keep working and don't get complacent
    • You should participate in all forums & committee. Only academics will not take you to great heights
    • You should not hesitate to ask any kind of help from the seniors.
    • Gain all sorts of knowledge you perceive.

The Learning Resource center is one of the good feature of the institute. You should have a look to it. Go for the same by clicking on the link. Also you can visit the homepage of the institute were you can get all the required and essential resources to get through to the issue and work out well. You will get all information and get to know the institute is associated with so many thing. Look out.

To tell you more the study ambiance, the library, the canteen and the campus are just awesome. I just loved the institute and the time I have spend over there. It is just a wonderful experience. Apart from that it has been a great experience. So I would recommend you to to get the best of it. You will enjoy to the most.