Thread: Information regarding Kohinoor Business School 2010-2012

Information regarding Kohinoor Business School 2010-2012

Hello Guys, This thread is been made for sorting out the query regarding Kohinoor Business school. People can share their opinions, views, and experiences out here. Any one can feel free to comment and make the necessary aspect to put front. Also the people who got selected can express their views and share them here. Would like to Congratulate to all the people who converted & Best of luck who are waiting for result.

Re: Information regaring Kohinoor Business School 2010-2012

I have been selected in the month of march and will be going to enroll in the khandala batch 2010-2012. My seat is been confirmed and will be looking forward to join to the institute. It would be please to know if anyone else got enroll with me for the same batch. As far as my experience is concerned it was really good with the entrance test and the GD/PI rounds. I was prepared well and made it a point that I get selected. I hope the experience at Kohinoor will be very great. I was looking to get enroll to the institute Now that I have got the selection so will surely join it.

Well I am from Gujrat and an I have cleared my GD/PI round at Ahmedabad. I have been selected too and getting enrolled later this month to khandala batch 2010-2012. I have done my graduation in Electronics and Commu engg. and looking forward to do my post graduation. So I am planning to join and get enroll for this 2 year program at Kohinoor.

Hey hi Graciano its nice to see that you are too getting enrolled to the Khandala 2010-2012 batch. I guess we can have a great time out there. You can PM me your any social networking site's ID. May it be Facebook or Orkut. Also there is KBS community on orkut. Can join out there and interact with the people who belong there. Get the experience of the seniors who share there and make it more easy for us to know about the campus.

Re: Information regarding Kohinoor Business School 2010-2012

It is really good to see people getting interacted and getting to know more about the batch. By the way even I am selected and joining the institute soon. I have joined the community of the same on Orkut as well as on facebook. Getting interacted with the seniors and getting the information about the institute as well. It would be fun to be around with.