Thread: GMAT Aspirants in Kolkata

GMAT Aspirants in Kolkata

Hello. I am planning to give GMAT this year from kolkata and am totally new to this place. I have no idea about the institutes out here and the resources available. Can anyone please help me out who are planning to give GMAT from the city. It would be a great help as we can then sort the thing well by preparing together for the Test. Help will be appreciated.

Re: GMAT Aspirants in Kolkata

I am from Kolkata and planning to give Gmat this year that is September 2010. I live in this city and has all the knowledge about the institutes and resources available. So I guess we can get together and make the preparations well. You do not need to worry about the resources as I will help you out well for the same. Infact some of my friends are too there who are appearing for the same. So I guess we all can form a group and get prepared for the entrance well.

That is really great to hear. Thanks friend for the same. I hope we can make it better. Apart from that how are you all planning to study or prepare for the test. Rae you all joining any institute? Please guide me for the same as I am really confused. I just have no idea how to make it work or process my study for the test.

As per my suggestion for GMAT no coaching can help you out. Its all about how you perform and has the power to grasp the thing. Its all about self study based. All you need to implement what you have studied in past and how well do you know about the thing. You need to get the techniques or tricks to tackle all type of queries. If all work in a group and make our ideas to be implemented well then the thing would be much more easier. Each persons prospect is important and hence we can make it to work well for us in the similar manner. So its better that we do self study.

Its great that people here are forming a group to make things to work out well and crack the papers. I am planning to give the entrance this year and looking out for some friends who can help me out for the same. Well looking out here I guess I can join you guys as well for the same. So we can use our brains to make it worth for solving the issue. Do look out.

Some coaching institutes in Kolkata:
    Bengali Coaching Centre
    Shri Shikshayatan
    Spectreum Infotech Private Limited
    Our Lady Queen Of The Mission School
    Infinity
    IIHT Future-Proof Careers
    Deep
    Paschimbanga Rajya Shishu Siksha Mission
    NICS
    Purbachal Sanskrita Prachar Parisad