Thread: Results for Management Development Institute Gurgaon is Out

Results for Management Development Institute Gurgaon is Out

The results for Management Development Institute Gurgaon is finally out. Many congratulations to all students who made it to the list. You can have the access to the list of the candidates and the result outcome on the official site that is Management development institute. Click on the link and get access to the desired conclusion.

Re: Results for Management Development Insttitute Gurgaon is Out

Once again congratulations for the pass outs and the qualifiers. You can get the information and the list of qualifiers out her. Just look out for the files that is been attached below. Its the list of all candidates result. The process and the admission procedure can be carried out by checking out on the site of the institute as mentioned in the above post. So do look out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have made it to the list for enrollment. Thank you for posting the result. I am through. I just wanted to know how many seats are there available or alloted for the students. What are the limitations? Please if any one has any idea do inform. It would be a great help. I am not much aware about the same. Please do the needful.

Well for your information the seats are allotted for with desired streams and course. They are divided. It is as follows:

• For PGDM the allotted seats - 240
    • For PGPHR the allotted seats - 60
    • For PGPIM the allotted seats - 35

Which makes the total of 335 seats in all. I hope the information would help you well.

Re: Results for Management Development Institute Gurgaon is Out

Thank you all for such a wonderful information. I am looking forward to enroll to it as I have been selected. Just wanted some information regarding the seat arrangements and accommodation and it has been cleared. Also I guess I will be able to get the fee structure on the Website. It was a great experience.

Re: Results for Management Development Institute Gurgaon is Out

Its good to hear that you people found the information very useful. So it is great that you all are looking forward for getting enroll to the same. I hope it will really let you to get to the conclusion well and make the things to implement as you need. So wish you all good luck and many congratulation for the people who got through.