Thread: Admissions for Chetana's Institute of Management & Research (CIMR) PGDM now Open

Admissions for Chetana's Institute of Management & Research (CIMR) PGDM now Open

Hello. For your information the admissions for Chetana's Institute of Management & Research or CIMR for short located at Bandra (E), Mumbai is open for their PGDM course of batch 2010-2012. Students interested can enroll by fulfilling the required task that is needed. Look out for the official site for information and get the required necessary ailments you need. Any other information related can be provided out here. Thank you.

Re: Admissions for Chetana's Institute of Management & Research (CIMR) PGDM now Open

You can get the necessary and required information for the same that is for the PGDM course on the official site of the institute. Check out on Chetana's Institute of Management and Research. Click on the link and you may get access to the institutes site. Get the required information for the admission procedure and brochures. The eligibility criteria is been discussed as well.

Re: Admissions for Chetana's Institute of Management & Research (CIMR) PGDM now Open

For your more information you can see on the site that the form application is being available since 17th May 2010. The last date for downloading the form is on 4th June 2010. Also the last date for acceptance of filled form is on 7th June 2010. So carry out the necessary documents that may be required while submitting the form and get at your earliest. People interested should join as soon as possible.

The minimum eligibility criteria is atleast securing 50% aggregate (10+2+3). Also the other selection process is also based on the GD/PI to make it through. Selection is purely done on the basis of eligibility criteria and the rounds that is GD/PI that would be conducted by the institute. The performance counts a lot. You have to make a Demand Draft of 1200 in favor of Chetana Institute of Management & Research and submit it with duly filled form.

I have secured 83.2% and now it seems that my chances of getting through the chetana's are quite acceptable. Thanks for the information As now I got to know that the securance is quite ok but the only aspect is that I need to work out on my skills that is in the GD/PI round. Hope to work well.

As there hardly few more days for submission of form I have to get enroll to the same. I have downloaded the form and will submit it tomorrow. AM looking forward too get enroll to the institute as I need to pursue my career in the program that is been mentioned out. so please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted and amend the necessary requirement.