Thread: SAP Guidance

SAP Guidance

Hi,

I have done mca and i am looking for career in sap but as i comes to know abap is best for me but i have no interest in programming and abap contains coding,so
    other modules in sap are functional and i have no domain experience so what i do??

Re: SAP Guidance

You must first know that what will be the type of business you are in and without learning that you cannot begin with SAP. You can have a free version and legal in all that you have the tools to learn about SAP development. I published an article explain how to install this version. SAP is vast, in which branch of the software you want to go depends on your choice. A good way to rub SAP beginner and trying to find an internship in the field.

swatisharma Guest

@manocha Hi,
    Why are you panic about choosing SAP module? Yes, ABAP is based on programming, it's part of SAP technical module. You can join sap functional module which will boost up your career. Just take a look over SAP functional module choose in which you can perform well. I will suggest you to join SAP corporate. You can also join SAP online training to save your time.

JKT SAP Academy

Thecps Guest

There is a SAP Fico module for you.SAP FICO Stands for: SAP FI (Financial Accounting), CO (Controlling/ Management Accounting).CPS specializes in providing Online SAP FICO training and Certification. You can take online training from any where from India. And Credible Professional Solution will also help you in getting job after successful completion of course.

Dear SAP Aspirants,
    SAP Consultants are in good demand and package is also good comparing to other professionals. But how to become SAP professional?
    To work as SAP Consultant, one should have domain experience and one life cycle implementation experience. This is minimum requirement to get interview for SAP Consultant post. No training institutes can provide this one life cycle experience, as they have not executed any SAP projects. Even though you get project experience from training institutes, it is invalid in job market. There are only few medium-sized SAP Consultancy firms, who offer project exposure in their free time. Before opting for SAP training, project exposure, etc., contact us for genuine and reliable information.