Thread: doubts on the mtech i.t programs

question doubts on the mtech i.t programs

ok so i know stuff about the btech i.t . So if i join vit and pursue btech i.t and after completing the course how do i go about my future for pursuing the m.tech program ? do i join the same university ? do i need to write a seperate entrance exam for the mtech degree admission ? what are the engineering mtech entrance exams ?

Re: doubts on the mtech i.t programs

Hey, If you are looking for the M-tech then it is better to do with the reputed institution just you have to give the entrance exam. IIT also organizes the M-tech which is the best institution for the engineering courses. So prepare for the exam and appear for that. Hope you like it. Thank you

Re: doubts on the mtech i.t programs

There is a exam for admission into M. Tech. It is called G.A.T.E. You have to take the exam. You will get a percentile score. Based upon how high the score is, you can get admission into various colleges.

IISc is the toughest to get in, because it is the best institute in India. At second place are IIT and there are other universeties such Delhi Univ.

Apart from GATE, many universities (IISc also) offer a ME Degree. The ME degree is more research oriented, and each university has their own entrance test for that, so contact the university for more info.

Apart from IT degree, you can also go for Computer Science or System Science.