Thread: plz any job in my field plz give me info

plz any job in my field plz give me info

Hello friends
    I am MCA student. I completed my MCA from UPTU University. I have seen many job related post on this forums.
    Can you provide me MCA job related software company information ? like some firm who need MCA student (specially fresher)
    my email id: anuj010787@rediff.com

Thanks

Re: plz any job in my field plz give me info

Thread moved to Education, Career and Job Discussions

Bro, You already know the recession is pulling peoples hair out and they are frustrated about the job stability,and your field basically the IT field, completely frozen nowdays.So don't look for a high profile job get in to any job as you are a fresher and you need to get some experince to have a better one.So don't neglect offer from small time companies..if you are finding difficult to find job in your stream.please don't stick with it.Grab any job..else go for further courses.don't waste time.you should learn things everyday
    good luck !!

I got a good job in the computing Industry by them. They are the best online source for the Job seekers in the cloud computing and more helpful for the job seekers to find their perfect career. I can suggest them to you to find your career in the computing Industry...

adarsharma Guest

Today market position is good. There are lots of job in the Software market. Try to upload your resume various consultancy such as monster, naukri shine or more . That will provides better opportunities

Please visit cloudjobs they will help you in finding a good job for your career. They are specialized in matching the job seekers and job providers. They are created to help the job seekers by finding a perfect job for their careere and the job providers by placing a good talented employees for their career.

Thank you Daniel789 for such a great information about the Jobs site. This information will be more useful for the job seekers. By the way have you heard of Cloud Computing Conference 2009. Cloudslam09 or Cloud Computing conference is a essential one and useful Conference to know more about the Cloud Computing. Cloud Slam09 conference is a International conference on Cloud Computing Events , innovations ,Covering latest trends . Cloudslam'09 conference is world's largest Conference on Cloud Computing and its technologies and It is the 1st Annual virtual conference on Cloud Computing. Cloud slam'09 provides a good opportunity to meet and talk with the leading experts of Cloud Computing. Cloudslam09 invites all the writers, editors and industry analysts covering the fields of cloud computing and networking.

Have you heard about Cloud Computing Conference 2010 . Cloud Slam10 conference is a International conference on Cloud Computing Events, innovations ,Covering latest trends Cloud Slam decided to make it a virtual event, since travel reduction and improved decision making are two greatest drivers of visual collaboration and communications. Cloudslam'10 conference is world's largest Conference on Cloud Computing and its technologies and It is the 2nd Annual virtual conference on Cloud Computing. Cloud slam'10 provides a good opportunity to meet and talk with the leading experts of Cloud Computing. Cloudslam10 invites all the writers, editors and industry analysts covering the fields of cloud computing and networking.