Thread: Need guidance to switch career into sap

sad Need guidance to switch career into sap

Hi all,
    I've done b.tech in computer science & thereafter now its almost 1.5 yrs i've been working as a dot net developer in a small scale company. But now i want to take my career in sap.i've heard abt the sap certifiation programme in siemens information systems ltd.actually 1 of my friend's friend told me that it'll be better to do sap course from other inst. before doing it from siemens.
    will it be good for me to join that directly or i need to gain some prior knowlwedge of sap wht is the surity of job & all if i do that
    Please guid me for this.

Thanks in advance.
    )

--justsrv

Re: Need guidence to switch career into sap.

I would suggest you to join and start "SAP Certification Programme" directly from Siemens Information Systems Ltd., if possible. Just enquire about the criteria before joining the programme. If it requires the candidate any prior knowledge about SAP, then only join the SAP course in other reputed Institute.

Hello , now bpcl(Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. ) is also providing Sap Training , BPCL is now one of the authorized partners of SAP for conducting SAP Trainings.

for Schedule you can check this
    http://www.bharatpetroleum.com/bpcls..._And_Fee1.aspx

Re: Need guidance to switch career into sap

thanks for reply educate, but is it possible to cover the whole module in this very short period, as i wana to do abap fundamentals which duration is given only 10 days. will i be able to learn all this in just only ten days.!!!!

please tell me coz i want to learn it properly..
    thanks again..

--justsrv

thanks for the reply....

Re: Need guidance to switch career into sap

See Doing course from Siemens is a different thing.........Genovate Hyderabad is a better option..... never go for a local institute they will misguide your there is a wide gap between there concepts and the way concepts are taught at Genovate or say other places its too diferent..... I did what you trying to do..... but actual thinmg is total different...... visit genovate hyderabad office I am giving you the address below for your reference:

Genovate Solutions India Pvt Ltd

2nd Floor, Ank’s Tower,
    Rajbhavan Road,
    Somajiguda,
    Hyderabad.
    Ph no: 040-30781075/76/77

Dear Aspirant,
    To get job in SAP, one should have at least one life cycle implementation experience. No SAP fresher will get interview from any company. SAP Certification is not mandatory to get job in SAP field. If you have project experience, it is enough to get job in SAP.

If you are looking for SAP Project experience, we can guide you. Few SAP Consultancy firms offer Project exposure in their free time. They will provide you real time project exposure.

jordansmith Guest
    hi,,i suggest to u that sap certified programme is good course.and join a reputed institute for this course.