Thread: Are you satisfied with what you learn in high school

Are you satisfied with what you learn in high school

Personally, I learned natural resources with Target garden. But I regret it. Studied since childhood in this education and leisure. But now, hard to get a job

Re: Are you satisfied with what you learn in high school

"Last" to networking technologies ... total 3 years wasted ... Is not easy to get a job anywhere these days

I am extremely happy with what I learned in high school. Specially designed; complete scientific competence and virtually complete social science competence.

Must say I am happy with my choice I did. I chose to mix the two programs, the IT Media and Entrepreneurship. So there was much communication, marketing, small business, the economy and then also the fun photographic and moving image!

Know in fact that I have had the benefit out of much of what I learned.

I read Natural focusing Agriculture / Forestry. Have had much benefit from training and still had crazy fun! Working now and I would, with hindsight, hand-select education today, it would be the definitive "Transport".

Did the industrial / welding in high school, and with hindsight in hand, I had probably chosen a different direction on the same program, however I have had the benefit of education as it gave me a job. So happy I may well be, although I certainly could have gone something I think is more fun.

No, I'm not satisfied. Studied two years of vehicle program without being the slightest interested in cars or engines, so I was rarely there, jumped of late and took a year off and tried to bring order to life, and then I started on the Children and Leisure Program. The line itself was right, but at the wrong school with the wrong kind of people. Did not get approved due to a single topic, where the teacher was very weird and not talked about what I needed to do. Everything else I had good marks in.

Now I go on folk, which proved to be the worst decision I have taken in my life.
    -Whats the use of your old clothes if you won't give it to those who are poor?
    -Whats the use of your cooking skill if you won't cook for those who are hungy?
    -Whats the use of YOU if you won't help those in need

I trained myself to the screen and offset printers. But have not done it for a long time but I have raised it again now in old age. So yes I am happy with what I chose for education.
    IF you hate me, please don't mention it. I know who hates me and who doesn't. You really do not have to make fun of people....

Well, had hoped that we have more information for high school choice, I would have probably read something completely different and probably not needed to change the line.
    "Trying is the first step towards failure."