Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Career in Indian Airforce

Re: Career in Indian Airforce

Is a student of IT( information technology) branch elegible to join the technical branch of the Indian Air Force??/

Quote Originally Posted by vershabansal110 View Post
    Is a student of IT( information technology) branch elegible to join the technical branch of the Indian Air Force??/
    Yes offcourse. As you know IT is Information Technology, there is no difference in Technology and Technical. Its one and the same. If you are technically qualified for their requirements, you can get the job in IAF technical section

herlinoah Guest

It was a very bright future in Indian airforce, in this field is to make our future bright,the age eligibility of 18 to 35, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of various educational programs organized at the Air Force bases.

Its just that out of all the subjects they have mentioned for the eligibility one must have studied 8.
    I am eligible for 7 subjects but the 8th subject they have mentioned is Information technology...so being an information technology student will it be considered as a subject i have taken?

abishek Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vershabansal110 View Post
    Its just that out of all the subjects they have mentioned for the eligibility one must have studied 8.
    I am eligible for 7 subjects but the 8th subject they have mentioned is Information technology...so being an information technology student will it be considered as a subject i have taken?
    Being an IT student you can go for Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) division of the Technical Branch. You need the qualification of BTech or BSC for this field. If you need more information then please read all the detailed criteria given for the eligibility for different kind of the fields in Indian Force Career.

Thank you for your valuable reply.

Hi
    Please anyone send me the Papers of EKT so that i can prepare well for Indian Airforce ...
    please anyone send me the papers in pdf form with the answer keys ..

Quote Originally Posted by Bishnu Das View Post
    Hi
    Please anyone send me the Papers of EKT so that i can prepare well for Indian Airforce ...
    please anyone send me the papers in pdf form with the answer keys ..
    You can download the Indian Airforce EKT Sample Paper from this topic - http://forums.techarena.in/education...ob/1135813.htm. And for its eligibility and criteria, check the first post of this thread from start, you will get the proper details for the preparation of Indian Airforce Examination.

Can anyone please tell me what is the difference between AFCAT & EKT other than their format and syllabus, as in which exam has to be given in order to join IAF..I read somewhere that after giving AFCAT & interview, the engg. students will be asked for giving EKT. Is this true??/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23