Thread: HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarships

HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarships

The HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarships is an initiative by which we intend to bring more opportunities to talented and deserving students.

We plan to give out over 5000 Scholarships ranging from Rs.2,500 to Rs.10 Lakh amounting to Rs.1.5 crore, to students from the 4th to the 9th standard.

A special panel of judges will evaluate the final shortlisted participants and decide the winners.

Evaluation will be based on the following parameters:
    a. Academics: Last 2 years performance in school
    b. Extracurricular activities and Sports: Competitions won in intra-school, inter-school, state level and national level
    c. Final written tests

Re: HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarships

Eligibility

Any child studying from Standard 4 to Standard 9

How does the student participate?
    To participate, the child's parents need to fill up the Registration form for the HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarship. Registration is free of cost. The participant can register online Click here to register.

What is the documentation required?
    No documentation required in order to register for the HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarship.

The participant needs to produce below mentioned documents while collecting the Certificates and Scholarships.
    1. Details of the registered telephone number
    2. Original photo ID card of the participant
    3. Copy of the school ID card / diary

Round 1 – IVR Test (Telephonic Test)
    Round 2 - IVR Test (Telephonic Test)
    Round 3 – Written Test Telephone Numbers for IVR Test(Telephonic Test)

check here for rounds details

Instructions for Online Registration

The registration form needs to be filled by the parents of the participating student.

The registration form has been divided in two parts viz., 'Personal details' and 'Other details'. These two sections will capture the personal details of the participant and the parent.

There is a 'Save' button on the left-bottom of your registration form that lets you save your information and proceed further. At any point of time, you can save your half-filled registration form and come back to complete it later. You simply have to enter your registration number in the search box (at your right) to fill up your previously saved form.

It is extremely important to fill in the correct contact numbers. Mobile number and email ID is compulsory. All information regarding the scholarship will be sent via SMS and e-mail to the registered information mentioned.

The Registered Number (mobile number / landline number) will be used as a reference number for the collection of certificates and to search the status on the internet.

The participant needs to call from the Registered Number (mobile or landline) to take the test.

Last date for submitting the entries is February 18, 2009.
    Rules and regulations:

* Kindly submit the completed registration form on or before February 18, 2009.
    * Registration is free of cost and more than one child from the same family can participate in the contest.
    * Incase of two participants from the same family, separate registration forms need to be filled. Separate contact numbers need to be provided for each of them.

for registration click here

ThumbsUp Re: HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarships

I am Jessica, the sister of Aaron. My brother Aaron is studying in the 7th standard. He has a very good general knowledge and is also good at his studies. So, I got my son registered for the program as soon as I came to know about the HDFC scholarship program.
    All I had to do was fill an online registration form to get my son registered, then HDFC bank contacted me regarding the further details of when the test has to be taken.
    As the last date for registration to the program is 28th Feb 09, I would request parents or the siblings having students studying from 4th -9th standard at home to get them registered for the program.

Hi Friends,

I got my cousin registered for the HDFC scholarship program. All I had to do was just fill and submit the details of my cousin through the online form at http://www.hdfcbank.com/meritus/register_now.asp

The latest update on scholarship program is that the last date for registration has been extended to 10th March 2009.