Thread: How to Prepare for XAT Exam?

How to Prepare for XAT Exam?

Hello Friends,

I have completed my Graduation and want to pursue my career in the management studies only, therefor I had counsellings with many of Management field professionals and I found that XAT Exam held for management education.

I am little aware about the XAT Exam details but I wanted to have some more information on the same so that I could prepare myself for its next Exam schedule.So, If anyone knows about Admission process, Exam details, any Online Registration and the Associated Institutes then please let me know.

Thanks,Any help would be Appreciated.

Re: How to Prepare for XAT Exam?

Here I will provide some information on the XAT Exam, XLRI is conducting Admission Test on All India level to select the most appropriate students for management education.

XAT Exams conducted in 31 cities and these are as follows:

Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Goa, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam.

Please find brief description on courses offered by XLRI Jamshedpur School of Business and Human Resources

Business Management Programme: Two year full time residential programme that facilitates learning in theory and practice of different functional areas viz. Economics, Finance, General Management, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, and Strategic Management and Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, to equip the students with an integrated approach to management function and managerial skills

There are three sections.
    Section 1- English & Reading Comprehension (60 questions)
    Section 2-General Awareness(50 Questions)
    Section 3- Quantitative Ability & Analytical ability (60 questions)

and from the following you will get the XAT sample paper form the following Link:

http://www.minglebox.com/direct/xat-...Solution%20Key

It needs lots of seriousness and planning.speed should be very high for completing the test.It needs regular planning.

dimplethakur Guest

XAT and other MBA entrance exams need lots hard work and patience..no competitive exam is easy now and 99% of people in India dont score what they expect in exams..so think a lot before you decide to the preparations..