Thread: Partime Photography course colleges

Partime Photography course colleges

hi I have been thinking of going for a Photography course.Mainly in Digital Photography.but currently i am working full time so i am looking for part time Photography course also tell me is their online course available for Photography. so please reply me thank you.

Re: Partime Photography course colleges

hi i only know about the JJ School of Art which offers part time courses so go there and try to get more information . i think for that you need to show experience also not sure good luck

Some of the Indian institutions offering photography as a course are:

Asian Academy of Film and Television, NOIDA.
    Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal 462026, Madhya Pradesh.
    B.C.L Institute of Colour Photography and Videography,Doctor’sTower,Changanacherry (1 year certificate course).
    Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi
    Bhopal Viswavidhyalaya, Bhopal
    Deendayal Upadhyay, Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur-273009 (Photography as a subsidiary subject)
    Department of Continuing and Adult Education and Extension Work, Church gate Campus, SNDT Women`s University, Mumbai-400020
    Film and Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune -411004 (Photography as a subsidiary subject)
    Film and Television Institute of Tamil Nadu, Chennai -600113 (Photography as a subsidiary subject)
    Fergussen College, Pune ( B.A Degree Course in photography)
    Garware Institute of Career Education and Development, GICE, Vidyanagari, Kalina Santacruz (E) Mumbai- 400098
    India International Photographic Council, 12, Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi- 110001
    Indira Memorial Institute of Film and Technology, Berhampur-760004 (Photography as a subsidiary subject)
    Institute of Film Technology, Adyar, Chennai-600020 (Photography as a subsidiary subject)
    International School of Photography, C-7/143, Safdarjung Development Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016.
    JJ School of Applied Art, Mumbai -400001
    Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi-221002 (One year diploma in Still Photography)
    MCRC, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamianagar, New Delhi -110025 (Photography as a subsidiary subject)
    Jawaharlal Technological University, Masab Tank, Mahaveer Marg, Hyderabad-500028 (One year diploma in Still Photography)
    Jiwaji University, Government Model Science College, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (3 year degree)
    Maharaja Technological Institute (Nodel Polytechnic), Thissur (1 year certificate course)
    Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi-221002 (Photography as a subsidiary subject)
    National Institute of Design, Allahabad-211002, Uttar Pradesh.
    National Institute of Photography, 11/2, Ghamat Terrace, 2nd Floor, Above Shagun Hotel, S. B. Road, Opp. Dadar (WR) Station, Dadar (West), Mumbai.
    Course details: Hobby & career oriented courses in photography. Part time & full time batches with durations ranging from 7 days to 6 months.
    Photographic Society of India, D.N Road, Mumbai-400001
    Quick Photographic Technical Institute, Vantows Junction, Thiruvananthapuram (1 year certificate course)
    Ravishankar University, Raipur- 492010 (Degree Course)
    "Rupam" National Institute of Electronic Communication (affiliated to University of Rajasthan), Village- Kunda, Jaipur - 303101 (Photography as a subsidiary subject)
    Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, E.M. Bye Pass Road, Kolkata - 700094 (Photography as a subsidiary subject)
    Southern Film Institute, Thiruvallam, Thiruvananthapuram (1 year certificate course)
    Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati-517502 (One year diploma in Still Photography)
    Sri Aurobindo Institute of Mass Communication, Pondicherry.
    St. Xavier’s Institute of Communication, St. Xaviers College, Fort, Mumbai-400001
    The Film and TV Institute of Tamil Nadu, Chennai - 600113
    University of Allahabad, Allahabad - 211002, Uttar Pradesh (One year diploma in Still Photography)
    University of Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur-273001, Uttar Pradesh (One year diploma in Still Photography)
    Utkal University, BJB College, Bhubaneshwar College, Orissa (3 year Degree Course)
    Verve Visuals, CMH Road, Indira Nagar, Bangalore-560038

I found a school out in CA-Academy of Art University that does a online digital photography degree. check here for more details http://www.academyart.edu/

University of Westminster offers you course for Photography BA (Hons) of 4 years part-time just go here and chech this
    http://www.wmin.ac.uk/mad/page-178

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know, who offer parttime still photography courses in Noida.

Regards
    Nikhil

Have you contacted 'Asian Academy of Film and Television, NOIDA.' listed above in that list and inquired whether they provide part time course as well or not?

There is School Of Convergence which might be offering part time still photography courses. You can inquire at the nos. here,
    http://www.schoolofconvergence.com/m...itute.asp?id=1

Hi

School of covergance does not exist any more. The same numbers work for MAsscomedia group. As i just now did talk to them. Can anyone give me some details / info on the masscomedia group. If they are reliable and good to get the course done from there. They dont have any parttime course as yet. Or if anyone knows any other link
    which provide parttime still photography course.

Kind Regards
    Nikhil

Anyone help me, As the link provided did not help as they did not have any part time photography courses.

I am looking for part time photography courses in Noida uttar Pradesh. If anyone knows anyone kindly let me know.

Either mail me at following ID or reply here

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards
    Nikhil
    EMail:
    Last edited by Yogesh; 22-04-2009 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Personal details removed.

Pragmatic Guest

I would suggest you to join photography school offline that too in your town as this trade needs practical perfection more than elemental knowledge.

Hi Pragmatic,
    I did contact the guys for which link was provided to me earlier in the same discussion. Those guys have full time courses but do not have part time courses in still photography. Since i am a wrking, i wont be able to join any full time course.

Regards
    Nik

i would like to do adv course in photography course in pune in still photography suggest please.

i have done one year tit in photography so i would like to do adv course in it so pleas suggest me an institute in pune