Thread: 3-Months Certificate Course in Retail

3-Months Certificate Course in Retail

University School of Management Studies (USMS), the on campus B-school of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), has announced admissions for its second batch of Certificate Course in Retail.

The three-month course is aimed at acquainting participants with the basics of retail store operations and developing practical retail selling skills. Offered on a weekend mode, the Certificate Course in Retail will impart training in the area of Retail Management, Customer Relationship Management, Retail Marketing Strategy, Basics of Store Operation, Interpersonal Skills and Team-building, Store Designing and Atmospheric, Self-Motivation and Positive Attitude, and so on. Students will also be required to undertake a project on retailing as a part of their course.

There are 50 seats available under this course, the classes for which will commence from January 17, 2009. The course fee is Rs. 7,000.

Re: 3-Months Certificate Course in Retail

I am interested in this course. What is the eligibility criteria for this course? How to apply for it? Can anybody guide me if he/she has some more information in this regards?

Quote Originally Posted by Manthan View Post
    What is the eligibility criteria for this course?
    Those with graduation in any stream are eligible to apply for the course. Merit list for admission will be prepared on the basis of marks in qualifying examination.

Quote Originally Posted by Manthan View Post
    I am interested in this course. What is the eligibility criteria for this course? How to apply for it? Can anybody guide me if he/she has some more information in this regards?
    How to apply for this Certificate Course in Retail:

Interested candidates can obtain the Application Form, from USMS or download it from the University website www.ipu.ac.in. The application form needs to be submitted along with a demand draft/cheque of Rs.100/- in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, payable at Delhi. The duly filled Application Form along with required enclosures must reach USMS on or before January 9, 2009.