Thread: MBA Admission

MBA Admission

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Bhavesh S. Katudia. I am commerce graduate. I have competed my graduation in OCT 2006. I have 2 result of graduation but overall I got 61% in Final Year in B.Com, so may I allegeable for MBA full time or Part time in 2009-10 ?

What are the Procedure to take admission in collage? I will appearing CET 2009 so it will consider to take admission in collage or there is any other exam i have to give for take Full time MBA Admission & also provide the details for part-time MBA.

I have 1 years of Work experience as operational trainee in payroll department when I have not competed my graduation so it experience will be consider in MBA admission & I have 1 years of work experience as Account Executive in Finance Department after graduation & currently I am working at Avendus Capital Pvt. Ltd as Account Executive, so how many year work experience should be consider for admission in MBA?

May I get some more information for admission procedure for MBA Part time & Full time.

can u provide the last year cut of list of SFIMR Collage (Borivali), IES Management Collage (Bandra), MET Collage (Bandra) & Thakur Collage (Kandivali). i am looking to take admission in this collage. can u help on this

Thanks & Regards,
    Bhavesh S. Katudia

Re: MBA Addmission

Hi bhavesh,

It is good that your planning to do MBA from the above mentioned colleges, but MET is also one of the good college for MBA, But it is very much expensive, it may cost you around 10 to 15 lackh as donation apart from your college fees.

I don't have any idea whether MET has Part-Time MBA.Let me know whether you are comfortable with the Fee sturcture of MET, then we will have discussion on it.

Regards

Part time MBA is also best option institute for part time MBA is ICFAI , symbiosis are best.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your reply, it will be too expensive for me to pay 10 Lakhs Rupees, but if possible can you give me the details for other 3 collage which i have given specially IES Management Collage. because i went there side & write the mail to them but it was bounce back to my yahoo mail so can u give the details and can u give the details of any new collage which has been opened in mumbai from last 2 years so if i not get admission in above 4 collage i can atlest try them to take admission because i want to do MBA.

Thanks & Regards,
    Bhavesh S. Katudia

Re: MBA Admission

THERE is MBA admission for u to look in this forums and u need not wast ur valiuable time of searching from outside.
    ----------------
    harini