Thread: Do I need a college degree to be considered?

Do I need a college degree to be considered?

College degree to be considered for what? Like for Jobs, Business,etc. Can you be more specific?

Quote Originally Posted by recent View Post
    Plz provide some more information for what purpose college degree to be considered...?

For whatever purpose you are asking....I'll say...a degree is a must. Be it in whatever field, it counts. A person without at least a graduate degree is like an incomplete in todays world. Do take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Educated View Post
    For whatever purpose you are asking....I'll say...a degree is a must. Be it in whatever field, it counts. A person without at least a graduate degree is like an incomplete in todays world. Do take it seriously.
    Well recent, if you are not intended to do anything special or better in your life, then dont consider it . Or if you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth then dont bother

My answer to this is positively and absolutely yes. If you have seen otherwise, Most if not all of the pharmaceutical companies require a 4 year college degree. Without it, most if not all companies will not consider you.

question message SMTP rely stoped. from my domain.com

i have a linux redhat9 mail server. my domain was right last time but now i tryed to send mail from one of the company account,
    eg. pranlo@domain.com.er, but i can't send mail to any one even to the local accounts.
    i think my SMTP is mulfanctioning.
    can any one help me on how to reslove this problem ?
    regards,

Re: message SMTP rely stoped. from my domain.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pranlo View Post
    i have a linux redhat9 mail server. my domain was right last time but now i tryed to send mail from one of the company account,
    eg. pranlo@domain.com.er, but i can't send mail to any one even to the local accounts.
    i think my SMTP is mulfanctioning.
    can any one help me on how to reslove this problem ?
    regards,
    Try to reconfigure sendmail to listen on your real ip rather than the default 127.0.0.1. You have to edit your sendmail.cf, find the ip: 127.0.0.1 and change it to 0.0.0.0 and then save your configuration and restart your sendmail.

Re: Do I need a college degree to be considered?

im going to school to become a CST which will give me a diploma when i graduate. i'll be elgible to get my A+ and network+ plus since this is what the course teaches. But the school that im attending is not MIT or some computer course at Yale university. Does it matter what school you attend when it comes to employment or does it just matter that you have the appropriate credentials? just curious

Re: Do I need a college degree to be considered?

Usually College Degree has a important place in your career. The degree defines your area of specialization. But on the same hand Diplomas and other private courses are given equal importance with enough working experience which is asked by the company. Many time it is recommended that you must have a Degree as an plus point in your resume.