Thread: NIS L.I.V.E. brings the best of executive education to working professionals

NIS L.I.V.E. brings the best of executive education to working professionals

NIS L.I.V.E., a division of NIS Sparta Ltd. (a Reliance ADA Group company) in collaboration with Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar (XIMB) is beginning its 5th batch of Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM). The course is open to all working professionals and can be pursued from The NIS Academy centres across the country through Video Conferencing technology. This tie-up effectively brings together NIS Sparta’s reach and XIMB’s educational expertise.

The 1 year course costing Rs 1, 50,000, will be provided through video conferencing with flexible timings to working executives across India. The fees is payable in 3 installments and the participants will have an option to avail education loan from HDFC bank for the purpose of the course.

So far over 500 working professionals from key industries such as Power; Banking, Financial Services and Insurance; and IT have benefited from the programme. The launch of the 5th batch of PGCBM reflects the growing interest among working professionals to enhance their careers. The program is meant for individuals and also the organizations desirous of enhancing skills of their workforce that may be spread across multiple locations in India.

Highlighting the significance of the partnership, Mr. Manoj Chawla, Senior Vice President and Head, Employability Solutions Group, NIS Sparta said, “In today’s competitive environment, an additional degree not only gives an edge over others but also equips one with the required skill which is the demand of each and every industry today. NIS Sparta Ltd., by providing this certificate course from one of the top management institutes gives the opportunity to the working professionals to hone their career at their convenient time and place doing full justice to their jobs.” He further added, “NIS Sparta has made great strides in creating technology backbone and is poised to bring education to every doorstep in every city. This is one of the early efforts by the Academy and more such initiatives are lined up in the future.”

Highlighting the key aspects of PGCBM, Fr. (Dr.) P.T. Joseph, SJ, Director, XIMB, said, “This course is not only a high end, value added management programme for the working executives but also fulfills their aspiration for management education that ultimately boosts their career development. The PGCBM course of XIMB is a robust academic programme with a strong focus on learning key concepts of business management which further provide a working executive with the right platform for implementing his or her business ideas and initiatives in a more structured and focused framework.” He further added, “XIMB with its world class faculty and rich academic resources, backed by a strong 24X7 online learning environment would facilitate the ideal grooming of a working executive into a knowledgeable and skilled business manager of the 21st century.”

Prospectus, Application and Selection process

Prospectus and application

The cost of the PGCBM prospectus is Rs. 1000/-. The applicant can obtain the PGCBM prospectus from the nearest NIS L.I.V.E. centre in person or from the PGCBM Office, XIM, and Bhubaneswar by DD of Rs. 1000/-. The application can also be downloaded from XIMB website and completed applications shall be submitted to Xavier Institute of Management, PGCBM Office, Xavier Square, Bhubaneswar - 751 013, India or at the nearest NIS L.I.V.E. centre.

Selection process

Upon the submission of the completed application form, a candidate shall have to appear for and an online Admission test. The final selection shall be based on the Test Results, the candidate’s academic performance, evaluation of statement of purpose and his relevant work experience. The selected candidates shall be informed by email and a list shall also be put up at all the authorized centers.

NIS L.I.V.E - Learning in Interactive Virtual Environment

As a part of furthering executive education in the country, NIS Sparta Ltd. (A Reliance ADA Group Company) operates NIS L.I.V.E. NIS L.I.V.E offers satellite based management training programmes 'live' to aspirants and working professionals around the country. NIS L.I.V.E facilitates quality education to working professionals by leveraging technological advancements. These courses are offered in key industry domains through NIS Sparta’s tie-ups with prominenteducationalinstitutions.

Currently, the academy offers executive education in collaboration with leading institutions such as XIMB.

For further information, please contact:

Priyam Shah
    Contact no.: 91-98186 25685
    OR
    PGCBM Office, XIMB
    Contact no.:91-674-3983894

Re: NIS L.I.V.E. brings the best of executive education to working professionals

That sounds like an amazing opportunity I will apply there so that I can get the chance to get this great position.
    I'm already looking quite a time for some executive positions in this sector so that really an amazing offer for me.
    Last edited by delilahg.06; 15-06-2009 at 04:19 PM.