Thread: unable to reinstall apps on Nook HD+ from Google Play Store

unable to reinstall apps on Nook HD+ from Google Play Store

I am using a Nook HD+ ebook reader which is having problems booting from the SD card that is having Cyanogenmod 10 on it. I was previously using the SD card with Cyanogenmod 11 with only little bit of applications on it. If I am going to Google Play Store then it says that all the apps are installed but when I click on it again to install the app then I get a message saying that the app will be installed later but it will never install? So does anyone know how to solve this issue? Thanks

Re: unable to reinstall apps on Nook HD+ from Google Play Store

Are you saying that you were using the Cyanogenmod 11 SD card previously on your Nook HD+ ebook reader with all the apps installed? If so then most likely since the card might not have been created and initialized on your HD+, therefore the apps are not getting installed. So, you can first try to change the Google account login by going into Settings > Accounts and then check it it will help. If it doesnt then you can try to wipe all the data and re-flash and reinstall all the apps again.

Since you have downgraded from a Custom Rom then I would suggest you to soft reset your Nook HD+ ebook reader. To do that, simply press and hold the Power Button for more atleast 20 seconds and then release the power button. After that it will turn on your Nook HD+ and it will forget all the recent commands or data. Note that it will not delete any of your books, documents, etc. Now try to install apps again and see if it works.

Even I was facing problems reinstalling apps on my Nook HD, so to solve this issue I did a hard reset and everything got fixed. So, if you want to do a hard reset then press the ∩ button to get the quick nav bar. After that once you are into it then tap the Settings icon. Now go to Device Settings section and tap on Device info. After that simply press Erase and Deregister Device. All your data will be removed and after boot you will have to freshly install all the apps again.