Thread: Where can I find Prof. Kev Nair - Fluentzy Ebooks

Where can I find Prof. Kev Nair - Fluentzy Ebooks

I am looking to download all the books from Prof. Kev Nair - Fluentzy. It is a set of 20 ebooks. All of them emphasize in improving the English speaking communication. There is no ebook edition available of the same. If there is a eBook then what is the total cost of the same. I am quiet sure there will be someone selling the digital edition which will be a lot more improved one and also cheaper compared to the soft copy. My friend was having one long time back but he gave that to his brother.

Re: Where can I find Prof. Kev Nair - Fluentzy Ebooks

Well as far as I know there is no digital edition available for that Ebook. There is a soft copy which you can directly order by sending money to them on the given account details. Its an very old but effective course that can let you have full control over your English. This books mostly gives you tons of practice which realy matters when it comes to speaking. I think you can contact them to find out whether they offer you a digital edition or not.

Re: Where can I find Prof. Kev Nair - Fluentzy Ebooks

Even I am also trying to find out the same thing and yet I am not able to locate any source from where I can get this for Kindle. I had tried finding out number of time but the same is not available at all. I am having a incomplete set with me. I had bought this a few year ago and lost around 6 books form the same. 2 are damage. To complete the set I want to those pending books. If there is a digital edition then it
    will be a lot more helpful.