Thread: Looking for eBook for starting a eCommerce store on Drupal

Looking for eBook for starting a eCommerce store on Drupal

I am trying to find a nice eBook that can help me to create a nice eCommerce store on Drupal. I want a detailed ebook on the same. I want to start a small shop. And I am using drupal from quiet a long time. But I never went much inside the admin section. I just use it for managing site, for removing spam and for commenting system. I want a bit more detail in creating nice eCommerce store. I want steps by step details in pictures so that it would be easier to use.

Re: Looking for eBook for starting a eCommerce store on Drupal

There are few books. Most of them are for back end stuff. Like managing the site and for doing other stuff. The one that I find will help you is Building E-commerce Sites with Drupal Commerce Cookbook. It is available on Amazon. This book is having lots of details you are looking about creating a nice eCommerce store. I am quiet sure this will be enough for to do what you are looking for. It is also very simple and easy to use. Just get this book and start working.

Re: Looking for eBook for starting a eCommerce store on Drupal

It is important that you must first decide that kind of plugin you are looking. That actually matters a lot. Because the entire work will be based on your plugin. It would be a kind of waste of time if you just refer a book and you are not really aware what plugin you need. There are many eCommerce plugins for Drupal. And each of them come with full documentation to do everything. So that you wont waste your time in searching for solution on web.