Thread: connect OverDrive app with Kindle HD Fire

connect OverDrive app with Kindle HD Fire

I am new to my Kindle HD Fire ebook reader so I dont really know a lot of things about it. I was recently testing the Overdrive app, so I downloaded and installed it in my ereader. After that it told me that I have to sign in with my ADE account. So I did all the things that it asked but still it will not let me to connect with my Libraries. So, if there is anyone who can tell me how do I use this Overdrive app on my ebook reader, it will be helpful. Thanks

Re: connect OverDrive app with Kindle HD Fire

Sometime before I did that easily. You will have to call the local library and you can try to bring the Kindle around and they will set it up for you. Now till date, I am not able to recollect how they did that, but I then set it up with another city library. So, I would suggest you to give one of the libraries a call and then I assume that they will talk you through it for sure. You will also like ot read library books at no cost as well.

All you need to do is just go into the menu like 3 bars in upper left and then you will have to tap the "Add a library". I have setup 4 libraries on OverDrive in my ebook reader and they are especially audibooks. I am just hoping that OverDrive will be able to convert WMA to MP3 as soon as it can. Also, after you have followed the above method, you can simply press the OverDrive icon in top left corner and then tap on Bookshelf and then tap on the book to open it.

I will give you steps to checkout ebooks and audiobooks on your ebook reader on OverDrive app. After installing this app, you need to press Pioneer Library System to start browsing titles. After that find an ebook or audiobook with the Search box in top left side or else browse one of the categories listed in the purple bar. Now tap Borrow button and enter your Pioneer Library card number and PIN. Incase you dont have one then apply for a library card at any hometown library. Now press Download button and choose ePUB or MP3 format. After that press Confirm and Download and then title will be downloaded to your device.