Thread: unable to see all ebooks in internal storage on Sony PRS-T3

unable to see all ebooks in internal storage on Sony PRS-T3

I usually plug my Sony PRS-T3 ebook reader on my Windows pc and then go to Windows Explorer and copy all ebooks from my computer to the new folder in the internal memory of T3. When I unplug the USB cable then the circular arrows at the top left corner of the T3 screen circles for a while and shows the message loading to see the ebooks at the top left corner of the T3 screen. But I am only seeing 40 books out of the total 75 books copied from my computer? I have already done soft reset but that doesnt seem to work. Can anyone please tell me how do I solve this issue? Thanks

Re: unable to see all ebooks in internal storage on Sony PRS-T3

I am thinking that you have checked or not whether all the ebooks are in a supported format? Are you able to get them to work on another devices or a desktop reader? Another thing would be since you are simultaneously transferring all the books into your Sony PRS-T3 then it could get worse. It will be a good idea if you transfer every other books in your reader in small batches even though it could be quite annoying if you have a really large collection of ebooks.

Download and install Calibre ebook management program. This should help solve your problems. I have transfered 1000 books at once to or from my T1 using computer with Calibre installed. This program has many useful features. Calibre is a free and open source e-book library management application developed by users of e-books for users of e-books. You can easily download it from its official website here - http://calibre-ebook.com/demo

Well, have you made sure that the internal memory isnt getting full and because of that it is not able to copy the remaining ebooks in your Sony PRS-T3 ebook reader? If that doesnt work then try to find the reset button access hole. It is labeled RESET and, depending on your model, can be found on the back or bottom of your Reader device. Using a thin object such as a paper clip or stylus (included with touch models), press the RESET button. More information is given on this site - https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answer...r-digital-book.