Thread: Which ebooks will be good for learning mobile app development

Which ebooks will be good for learning mobile app development

I am looking for some good ebooks through which I can start learning mobile app development. Today this portable platform is the biggest one. It is rising day by day creating more space for many apps and new technology. I want to learn app development. I had gone through some articles which says it is not fair to stick with one platform. Like Android. There can be some better things coming up in the future which can give a good job scope. So I need suggestion for some good books.

Re: Which ebooks will be good for learning mobile app development

If you want to go with iOS which is a Apple platform them you can go with IOS Succinctly. The book covers all fundamentals of building apps on apple platform. I do not think you can find a ebook that comes with a mix information of all mobile platform. There can be be things mentioned separately on the same. You can go with IOS Succinctly for the start if you want to make apps for iPhone and iPads. Because they are quiet popular and many are using the same.

I am going through Android On X86. Through this book you can create apps for android that can run on Intel platform. That means on pc. There are lots of experiments to run android on a pc. But yet that is not working well. There are few operating systems which are available for Intel platform. Many of the hardware does not work on the same. So you can go a step ahead by learning through Android On X86 manual.

There is an amazing ebook by Microsoft. The name of the book is Developing Modern Mobile Web Apps. It is free and you can download the same from Microsoft site. The book is designed to give you number of various practices for developing apps for windows platform. It has detailed information on the same. You can just create your app, you can test the same on different devices and you can enjoy a smooth output. Or else you can go with Mobile Developer’s Guide To The Galaxy if you need more advance solution.

HTML5 is going to take more on most of the mobile phone in coming time. That means it is good if you can start with something new. Whatever you are learning with that you can also go with making apps on HTML5. You can go with How To Make An App: HTML5 Mobile Edition book. This book is easy to learn and has ample of great practices to develop lightweight apps for your mobile phone. You can expand your area of work more by learning this one.

There are many books available. But before that you have to find what you want to learn. Which platform is going to help you more in getting the best career. Today android is booming. That means it is good to go with the same. You can go on amazon bookstore and choose the android development category and checkout the best seller applications. That will be more helpful for you. Because there you can get the most latest ebooks which are worth to go for.