Thread: How to get books in Sony PRS-T1 without the store?

How to get books in Sony PRS-T1 without the store?

I am using a Sony PRS-T1 ebook reader and I want to know a way how to get new books into it? Does anyone know a good place from where I can buy some books? Since there are different formats so which one should be compatible with my ebook reader? Also, please give me step by step method to load then in my T1 ereader. Since I dont use caliber, will I be able to use the Reader app to upload the new books? Thanks for any information.

Re: How to get books in Sony PRS-T1 without the store?

You can try to get the Kobo ebooks on your Sony PRS-T1 using Adobe Digital Editions software. First make Kobo account by going to this link. After that download and install Adobe Digital Editions software from adobe website and install it in your pc and set an adobe id. After that login to your kobo store and download the books in any format whether it is EPUB, PDF, or ACSM file. After that right click on it and locate it on your computer and then double click on it to open into Adobe Digital Editions. Now connect your Sony reader to pc and then follow the instructions given to authorize your computer. Once it is done, then from the left side on the ADE window drag the book to the Sony PRS-T1 icon.

Well, there is an easy method to transfer all the books into your ebook reader. Just download the Sony desktop software instead of the Adobe Digital Editions software if you want, it will work with the same function as long as DRM is concerned. You can also try to get the latest firmware update which will be able to put the kobo store on your Sony PRS-T1 ebook reader instead of the Sony store. Just search for the latest firmware on the official website of Sony and install it in your ereader.

Well, what you need to do is, set up an Adobe Digital Editions account in your computer and then authenticate your pc. After that download the books directly on your Sony PRS-T1 and then it will give you the library of your Adobe ID. Now you can read the book on your T1 but other than the ADE ID, nothing on Adobe Digital Editions will be required for you.