Thread: Which ebook can quickly help me to learn java

Which ebook can quickly help me to learn java

I want to start something new so planned to learn java. After this I will for android. I am looking for a good book that can help me to learn java quickly and then I can switch to android. I found few articles on web which were incomplete. I want a book that can cover many part but not in much detail. It must be enough to understand. And also a few that can simply offer some instant examples for more better understanding.

Re: Which ebook can quickly help me to learn java

Try Thinking in Java, 3rd Edition. This book is written by Bruce Eckel. It is a nice book that complete almost everything about Java. You will take a bit time to finally understand how this language works and how to get appropriate apps from it. This book is quiet nice to start. You can then go ahead with a more advance concept. The book has almost all type of tutorials and sample which you an refer. Just check this one.

Re: Which ebook can quickly help me to learn java

I am going to recommend you a few free ebooks that you can simply try out to learn java. This wll help you more in learning the same. The Java Tutorial 4th Edition will give you a short course in basics. It is one of the best book I found for learning purpose. You can use this to understand how really java works and how you can use it effectively. Then you can go with Core Servlets and JavaServer Pages, Second Edition. This book is bit advance and cover more information.