Thread: eBook Library organizer software for Windows 7

eBook Library organizer software for Windows 7

I am in need of a tool through which I can manage my ebooks from one place. I had downloaded many of them in my tablet and I had kept a copy of the same in my pc also. Everything is copied inside a single folder. Some of them open in pdf while some of then need a separate software. Is there a ebook manager software available through which I can manage all the books. Like arranging them in alphabetical order or author wise.

Re: eBook Library organizer software for Windows 7

This thing is provided on the app which is available for portable devices. I do not think you can find any of those feature on desktop. You can try making separate folders on the basis of author and transfer the books in it. In this way you can keep them properly organized. It is a bit time consuming job on start but when you arrange them properly then it will much more easy to find.

The best program for that is Adobe Digital Editions. This is an amazing software through which you can manage your ebooks and arrange them as per your need. You can keep all your files at one place. The tool is capable of reading pdf and epub files together. It also read swf files. Just download this and test. I think it is a paid tool but really effective. You can simply arrange everything in this.

If you need a library type of interface then try Koobits. It has a library type of interface where books are arrange in the shelf. You can sort things quiet easily through this. I like the interface here. It is very smooth and fast. You can arrange your books as per your need in any pattern you want. The second one you can test is Kobo. It is quiet decent. It supports epub and pdf file formats.