Thread: want to buy Sony PRS-T3 ebook reader

want to buy Sony PRS-T3 ebook reader

If I am going to Sony ebook reader website and when I choose the Shop options then instead it is taking me to the Sony Store tablets where I am not able to find any ebook reader. I wonder if Sony is not selling this PRS-T3 eReader in the US right now? I am only able to find some accessories for the old models of Sony eReaders? Can anyone tell me from where I can purchase Sony PRS-T3? Thanks

Re: want to buy Sony PRS-T3 ebook reader

If you are from the US then let me tell you that Sony is not going to release the PRS-T3 eReader in United States. This is because the huge competition in the market from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Kobo reader. And instead of that Sony will be working hard on its mobile phones and tablet devices. The reader store will only support previous or old models of Sony ebook reader.

Yes, I agree with the above post, Sony PRS-T3 ebook reader will not be launched in the United States. This PRS-T3 that comes with a built-in cover and quick charge feature will be only offered in the states of Europe, Canada and Japan this month. The price of this eReader is not yet disclosed by Sony but it is expected to be £99.00 at the UK shop of Sony reader website.

You can easily get the Sony PRS-T3 ebook reader delivered to you from UK from the online shop of Ebay. There are many seller who will be shipping this eReader internationally, so that people in the US or any other part of the world where this eReader is not for sale can get it quite easily. There is another website called ShopEreaders where you will have to pay $50 premium + 15$ shipping.