Thread: Kindle Fire HDX swf file support

Kindle Fire HDX swf file support

Last week I purchased a new Kindle Fire HDX tablet for myself. There is no problem with it but the only problem that I am facing is that I cannot view swf file on this tablet. There are many third party flash apk file available on the net but nothing seems to be working with Kindle Fire HDX? Is there any solution to play flash files on this tablet? Thanks

Re: Kindle Fire HDX swf file support

Well, there is no workaround to view swf file on Kindle Fire HDX tablet. At Amazon also, it is still not known how does the flash based files work on this tablet. It looks to me that the Adobe Flash Player support is completely blocked in the ROM that is used in HDX tablet. If you can use some custom ROMs then you can get the flash working perhaps.

I have heard that you will need to install the Dolphin browser to get the flash working in the Kindle Fire HDX. Note that you will need the Flash 11.1 version inorder to view swf file working. After installing everything you just have to enable flash in the setting of the Dolphin browser and then you will get the flash working in your tablet.

It seems that there is no way to play Flash based files on the Kindle Fire HDX directly. Actually, this tablet doesnt includes a built in flash player, so any flash based movies cannot be played on this tablet. So, the best way to watch flash movies is to convert it to standard videos and then you can copy it to the tablet and watch it.