Thread: charger replacing for NOOK HD Tablet

charger replacing for NOOK HD Tablet

I recently purchased a new Nook HD and I am looking to buy a spare charger because I am looking to go out for a long journey. I dont want to carry only 1 charging cable since if it will get misplaced then the tablet will be without any charging left. I tried to search them on different stores but cannot find it anywhere. Can anyone tell me how do I get it asap? Thanks

Re: charger replacing for NOOK HD Tablet

If you are looking to buy the AC adapter and cable for your Nook HD as an extra set, then you can purchase a Power Kit that is available for your ebook reader from the UK store of Nook website. This power kit is sold at a price of £10 with VAT taxes included. Simply go to the site and add the product in basket and then purchase it via your credit/debit card.

If you have some kind of problem with the NOOK HD Tablet charger then you can also replace it if you want. You will also get it for free absolutely, just try to call on this number 1-800-THE-BOOK and then ask for the free replacement. On the call, the technical support guy will ask you to read the serial number off the SD card door and then within 5 days you will get it delivered.

Well, if you want then you can also charge your Nook HD with generic charger or with the help of a generic Usb cable that you can connect to your computer also. But you will notice that the Nook HD charges very slowly. I usually charge my Nook HD through the USB port only using hte same cable that came with my ebook reader.