Thread: Sony Reader PRS-T2 evernote features?

Sony Reader PRS-T2 evernote features?

I am using Sony Reader PRS-T2 and have recently upgraded it to the latest update. I can now see a new feature added in this ereader called Evernote but I dont know how to use it properly. After some testing I understood some of its basic uploading of the notes from my Sony ebook reader but I dont quite fully understand the download folder in Evernote, what does it do? Also, I dont want the direct quotes to be editable? Can this things be done in this reader? Thanks

Re: Sony Reader PRS-T2 evernote features?

The download folder in the Evernote app is a default folder for Sony Reader PRS-T2 to get what ever you would like to read from with teh Sony Reader. You can try to use the 'Evernote Clearly' for the web clipping because thee simple web clipping will not be shown in the best view on Sony Reader because there is some lack of eInk display.

I think that the Evernote feature is a huge disappointment in Sony Readers. The main problem with this app is that, if you want to send a note to Evernote then you can only do so if you are connected to the Wifi internet. You cannot even send any of your handwriting or notes from your Sony PRS-T2 and nor can even start a new EN-note.

Well all the quotes that are made manually are editable within Evernote, there is nothing that can be done to prevent it. The only way I see a working solution is that where you open second evernote account and then share your notes with your primary account as read only and then see if that works for you. Also, the missing page numbers from the note is another let down.