Thread: Which ebook is good to learn Android App Development

Which ebook is good to learn Android App Development

Where to get a good eBook that I can find to learn Android App Development. I am looking for a good resource which can tell me more about app development. I want to start my own site after that. I am rightnow learning on custom rom and this is a bit complicated. Along with this I want to learn app development also. Rightnow I had started building tiny widgets. They are very basic. I need a book that also has advance options.

Re: Which ebook is good to learn Android App Development

There are amazing books available online. To start with basic you can go with Hello Android. This book has nice simple start that teach you about all basic concept and then you go ahead with advance reading stuff. I am sure this boot is good to start.

The best source according to me is developer.android.com. This is the best place to learn how you can build up your application on android. It has a full set of lesson which you have to follow. I do not think a ebook can help you much here. You can get a nice setup less through it that will properly guide you how you can build an app and configure it to work on android. You have to ensure that whatever application you are building must be optimized to work well the device. Because if it is poorly design then people will not download it. Through the site you can get the latest information and a SDK tool through which you can create your own application for the Android platform. It is great for all those who are looking for a decent way of learning android development. You can keep the android ebooks as side reference.

To start it is always better to being with something basic. The one which can give you a more information on how to begin development for the portable platform. Later on you can go ahead with developing a advance application and customizing the same as per your need.

If you want to learn something really instantly then there is a application which can help you to do that. It is called as Sams Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 Hours. This book is just amazing. My friend is learning this one to find-out how Android application works and how to develop one of your own. It has everything in it. You can start with creating your own app and then you can go ahead with creating your own. What matter here is to create a application through which you can create amazing style. There are some gui based tools also available through which you can simply create apps more easily. But learning the same from core is far more better. Because it shows you the core information. The book as amazing quiz and questionnaire that enhance your knowledge more.