Thread: what all different apps compatible with Nook HD+ eReader

what all different apps compatible with Nook HD+ eReader

I am going to buy a new Nook HD Plus ebook reader for myself. But I wanted some information about this eReader. There are some applications that I want to use on this ereader, so can anyone tell me if this different apps are compatible with this ebook reader or not from the Google Play Store. The list of apps are ScribD, Kindle, Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop, Zinio, etc. Thanks for any information.

Re: what all different apps compatible with Nook HD+ eReader

You can ascertain that Zinio and Kindle to work fine on the Nook HD+ ebook reader. As per the Play Store website all the apps that you have listed are also compatible with this eReader but I havent tested it on my ebook reader till now. So as per the confirmation you can use all apps that you want on your eRaeder. Hope this helps

I have heard that all apps from the Google Play store works just fine on the Nook HD+ eReader. There are certain apps that require GPS doesnt work on this ebook reader however. But still there are many ways to install it but for that there are some methods you will need to follow inorder to do that like rooting or something similar.

There are some apps like NHL GameCenter, American Express, etc that doesnt work on this ebook reader and if you will try to install it then you will get error that says "Your device isn't compatible with this version". This is because these kind of apps are phone-only apps, which means it will work only on mobile phones and no other device.