Thread: ordering Kobo Aura HD from official website

ordering Kobo Aura HD from official website

Can anyone tell me whether they had some issues ordering directly from Kobo website? I am looking to order Kobo Aura HD but I dont want to order from their official website. The reason is because I remember that I had mailed a question to them few months back about this ereader but I havent received any replay back about it till now. So I think that they are not very responsive at all. Can anyone share some experience about same. Thanks.

Re: ordering Kobo Aura HD from official website

Well, can you tell us from which country you are from. There are many online stores from where you can order the Kobo Aura HD, just check with any of the local online vendor selling it at close range from your place or so. Incase if the ereader is not available then you can try to call the official support of Kobo and ask them about the details.

If you are ordering Kobo Aura HD from their official website then you can expect atleast 5-14 business fays to get your ebook reader shipped at your doorsteps. And if you are really annoyed then you can cancel your order by calling and giving them the appropriate reasons. Some people who ordered this ebook reader eventually got the invoice on the same day and then their card was charged next day at the time of processing.

I had to call 2 times to cancel my order at their support team. The first time when I called to cancel then they said that my querie will be escalated to the support team and after that I reached and cancelled my order. I waited for more than 2 days and then I got the cancellation email and then after 3 days my credit was given back to me for this ebooks purchase.