Thread: Sony eReader with front lit

Sony eReader with front lit

I was thinking if Sony releases a eReader with front it, then it would be awesome? How many of you will buy it? How much will you be paying for it and what all features would you like to have on it for either a premium or limited edition ereader? As many of you know that Kobo is marketing Aura as their limited edition device for heavy bibliophiles, so similarly Sony should also follow the same footsteps.

Re: Sony eReader with front lit

Well, if Sony incorporates that kind of features also with a front lit then I would be happily paying $250 for it. The eReader should also be made of high quality like metal build. It should also have high resolution support and also some sort of overdrive eInk reader should be also built in. There should be some unique and attracting colors must be used on this eReader.

It all depends usually if they are using the newest front light technology but if the same old is used then it will be of no use. Also, I think that should not use the android firmware and update the ADE so that it can read the Barnes & Noble ebooks without stripping the drm. If any limited edition eReader comes from Sony then it should be pretty awesome to be purchased.

Personally, I would say that I like less weight. Also it should be comfortable for holding and overall size should be also not too broad. I actually like light weight ereaders and the bezel should be also thin as possible. The build material used should be great so that we can feel comfortable holding the eReader in our hands and also if a page turn buttons is also made then it will be fantastic.