Thread: Is there a Kindle 6 available

Is there a Kindle 6 available

When is Kindle 6 coming out in the market. I am waiting for a new edition here. There are ample of changes that the ebook reader still needs. I am having the paper white edition of Kindle. It is good in reading while you are on move. But you cannot read comfortably at night times. I think the new version here will be more improved. Does anyone knows anything about the same, when it is actually going to get out in the market.

Re: Is there a Kindle 6 available

There is no news on any new edition of Kindle. The official website I can still see the same kind of editions. The top 4 versions which are widely sold are Kindle Paperwhite 3G, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle DX. While if you are looking for more better enhancement then you can simply go for Kindle Fire.

That is the reason I chooes a backlit ebook reader. It makes reading more comfortable and offers great reading experience. I had seen ample of models on the web of different ebook reader but among all Kobo is one of the best here. Kobo Glo Wireless eReader comes with the best screen here. It offers a more clear readability feature with simple screen that glows well when you are reading the same in dark. It works really fine. I am using this from long time and due to which readability is more better here. While compare to that Kindle from Amazon is really basic. It has limited features only. Kobo Glo comes in the price range of other ebook reader. You can just configure the brightness as per your choice. I think this feature must be added in all kinds of ebook reader making it extremely comfortable for all to . Kd. What matters here is visibility. I had seen in Kobo that it fixes the fonts and makes it more better. The readability is the one that matters the most here. It is also easy to carry and due to a illuminated panel it becomes more easier to read in low light also. That is the reason I recommend this over Kindle.

You might need to wait back until the new edition really appears in the market. There is no clear information available on the new version of Kindle. But we can hope in the coming time. I think the new one will be also on android like Kindle Fire. Because it increases the capability of a ebook reader.

Adding android on a ebook reader is always a helpful choice. Because the ebook reader here becomes more than a reading device. You have certain set of applications which you can run or test on the same. Like Kindle Fire. I found it really nice. It is costly but really better than others. You have a tiny tablet in your hand. Here android offers you apps like Facebook, Yahoo Mail, Gmail, etc where you can just get everything instantly over wifi. I am having Kindle Fire here. I am really satisfied with the output. There is a kind of perfect combination of tablet and ebook reader. Kindle gets boring when you just keep on reading. It is necessary that you must simply can do more stuff on that. Like chatting, checking emails, etc.