Thread: Best Cases for Kobo Aura HD Ebook Reader

Best Cases for Kobo Aura HD Ebook Reader

I have recently bought a new Kobo Aura HD Ebook Reader and am looking for a case that would suit it to the looks. I have searched and found out that the current stock cases for this ebook reader is ultra large or so? So, is there anyone who can tell me whether there are some cases that will fir this ebook reader properly. I dont want to make a custom case for it, as it will be more costly as per my guess. Thanks

Re: Best Cases for Kobo Aura HD Ebook Reader

Well, have you checked out the kobo SleepCover Case? It is a like a book style case (similar like a Flip Cover Case) which will turn the Kobo Aura HD Ebook Reader on and off if you try to open and close the cover. Specially designed KoboFit clips cradle your device, maximizing protection from unexpected bumps during travel. The price of this cover is $39.99 excluding taxes and fees.

I bought the SleepCover for my Kobo Aura HD Ebook Reader just recently. The plastic cover on the back was not so impressive. I actually bought it from a place where it said that this cover was made 100% leather and no where there was written anything about the plastic on the back. I think that it was done to minimize the weight of the cover to as low as possible.

Check out the Auto wake sleep function,high quality PU leather case for Kobo Aura HD 6.8'' eReader(side-open), Black from here. There are also similar covers availabe in difference colors such as turquoise, red, pink, purple, blue. Also, I would like to let you know that the covers shown on the kobo site are not that great, so always buy it from some other genuine cover making stores, like the one that I have given you.