Thread: transfer downloaded ebook to Kindle from Mac

transfer downloaded ebook to Kindle from Mac

I have recently purchased a new Kindle Ebook Reader. I can usually download the ebooks from the store and to my Mac and then open the same ebook with the kindle which is supported by the mac software on the mac. But the issue that I am facing that I cannot trasnfer the ebook from mac computer to the kindle? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this? Thanks.

Re: transfer downloaded ebook to Kindle from Mac

There is an application called Send to Kindle app, available for both PC and Mac computers, to transfer personal documents to Kindle from your pc or mac. Send to Kindle app for Mac OS is offered by Amazon to send files to the Kindle tablet application. The icon of the software takes place in the dock, and the drag-and-drop features allows to deposit one or more files to synchronize the ebook.

You can try to go to the Manage Your Kindle page in your Amazon account on the website and then pick "Transfer via Computer" and then choose your Kindle 3 so that Amazon will encode a file that will work on your Kindle eboor reader. If you want to transfer wirelessly then just choose "Send to" where you dont have to bear any extra charges for it.

You can get something like Amazon Kindle 1 Reading Device USB Data Cable which will cost you only $2.75. It features the below things:

1. Make plug and play connections with cellular phones, MP3 players, digital cameras and PDAs, Kindle 1 Reading Device.
    2. Transfer rates up to 480Mbps depending on USB version.
    3. Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer

Buy it from this link - http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Kindle-...sdhrhiaiaa1-20