Thread: Ebook to learn Android Development

Ebook to learn Android Development

Which books are good to learn android development. I need some nice set of books that can give me first the beginners knowledge and then I can move ahead with advance programming. I am not able to get a few books on web. I am looking for a free ebook to start the development first and the I will move ahead with advance learning. I had started watching a set of video tutorial that has more information on the android programming and hope to get a proper knowledge.

Re: Ebook to learn Android Development

There are tons of free books available on the web. The first one is Beginning Android. It is good for starters. It is a nice book with ample of information available on programming stuff. You can learn from the oldest version of Android then move ahead with more enhanced edition.

It is necessary that you must also gain a bit more knowledge on JAVA based web applications. Just learning android is not going to help you much here.

The book Beginning Android is having 4 editions. From 1 starts the basic and till the 4th edition you get the maximum knowledge on the same. So you can stick with that book. You can search on web about buying those book and order all the 4 editions. I am sure that will be more than enough for you to learn android programming and after reading everything you will be able to finally develop application for the device. It is not really complicated at all.

I will recommend you to stuck with video tutorials. That will be more helpful for you to deal with the problem you are facing. There are ample of video guide which is having full information on developing application for android phone. The book I found a bit helpful if Professional Android application development. It has a nice approach in terms of developing application for mobile devices. You can create apps on the basis of market requirements.