Thread: Which are the best ebooks for learning HTML5

Which are the best ebooks for learning HTML5

I am taking a course in web development. Recently I had seen many are discussing that HTML5 is going to be the future of web development. I am willing to learn this. I am having a basic knowledge in creating static html pages. But I want to go advance with HTML5. I am unable to find good ebooks on that. I am having some tutorial videos, but willing to find some books that can give me more deeper knowledge of HTML5. I hope I can get some really nice suggestions here.

Re: Which are the best ebooks for learning HTML5

You will have to begin with introduction of HTML5 where you can learn about what can be done with this language. Then you can begin with beginners guide that will help you to start with the most basic elements and then move ahead with advance book. Some books that are good for learning are Introducing HTML5 and Beginning HTML5 and CSS3: Next Generation Web Standards. You can find this books on web. The book is really good for starters that offers you a nice output on web development.

I am reading HTML5 Straight to the Point: Using HTML5 with CSS3 and JavaScript. This is a book has composite solution for different web languages. It is essential that you must learn them all. Atleast you must be aware of what you are creating. The book has some set of projects that can help you to understand how you can use HTML5 and CSS3 for making a great website. You can also get some dummy projects in it that will help you to under the core concepts.

The best ebook that can give you core information on weaving web pages through HTML is The Definitive Guide to HTML5. It is a complete guide with easy understanding of different elements used in HTML5. It offers you information on creating next generation HTML5 website and had nice sample also. The ebook comes for $25.10. So it is not really costly at all. It covers many thing like CSS3, JAVAScript, DOM, etc. you can understand and work on ample of concept ther.

Instead of going for ebooks I will recommend you to check for video tutorial. I am sure that will be far more helpful to you. Video tutorial has ample of information on creating easy websites with HTML5. And to get your job done early you can try a HTML framework.

There are ample of framework available which allows you to create a easy blueprint of websites and then work on the same. It is not really complicated to manage. It is more better than writing all codes from scratch.

Get HTML5 Up and Running. I do not thin that there will be any other better book available compare to this. It is the best book that has ample of practical information on applying HTML5 elements. I found it really helpful. I was just started working on HTML and there was lots of uncleared stuff. I then found this book. It took me around 4 weeks to completely understand and learn HTML5 with advance options. I think you must try this one. Do not rely on free ebooks.

There are many websites on internet which offers you deep knowledge of playing with HTML5. Once you clear your standard doubts you can go with Pro HTML5 Programming. This is advance book that will help you to understand more about HTML5.

Along with this I will also recommend you to understand and get knowledge about different languages that are used. Just do not limit your knowledge till HTML5 only. You can find many relative sources on web.