Thread: Good Ebook Software with templates

Good Ebook Software with templates

I need a Ebook software that has pre-installed templates on which I can directly create what I want. I am having a number of brochure, product information, pamphlets data, etc. I am looking to create a digital edition of those files and then publish them on our client website for sharing. I found that ebooks are the most common way of distributing text on different platforms. I am looking for a tool that can offer me a standard format which works on any device. It can be a Tablet pc or Smartphone.

Re: Good Ebook Software with templates

It is better if you create a pdf file. Today pdf is one of the most common file format that is shared on web and it is readable by ample of applications. You can use Microsoft Word or any rich text editing application to create your style of layout and then create a pdf file directly out of it. The motive behind suggesting you Microsoft Office is, it has a direct option to save file in pdf format. And then upload it on your site. There will be a clickable link that will download the files on your device and allow you to view or read it.

Using pdf is a good choice. As said above it is one of the most common file format. But if you are looking for some help in ebooks, then you will need to go for a better tool and remember that ebooks require ebook applications to read them. They do not work in any apps. One application that I know is Desktop Author. It is one of the most popular and widely used application available with hundreds of ready to use template. You can test a trail of this software through the official website or simply purchase a license copy of the same.

If you want to share the files on web then you will need to go with a standard format. In pdf or ebook reader you have to work more in creating all those files back again. While you can do one easy thing. If you have all the information just create a image out of it. Keep the original copy with you and use the images directly on website. Instead of download them just embeds them in the web pages so that they are directly visible to all. There is no need to download or save or use any third party application for using it.

That is a good option. Creating images. I am using Photoshop for creating product brochure. I use it for creating small ad banners. Then I create a low size image file out of it and publish them on the web pages. In your cause you can create a slideshow of all your application and add them on the website. The slide show will be more easier. There are tons of options available on web by which you can create a slideshow of your choice and use it. It also quiet easy to modify.