Thread: How to convert Kindle file, so that it can be read on Kobo ereader

How to convert Kindle file, so that it can be read on Kobo ereader

Ive bought Kobo ereader today and am having some Mobi ebooks in my pc, I have tried transferring them to Kobo ereader But they are not getting opened because the extension is not supported. I just wanted to know if I can convert this file in to some other extension and use it on Kobo ereader? If yes then how? Help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: How to convert Kindle file, so that it can be read on Kobo ereader

You can convert your Mobi ebooks to epub and transfer then to your kobo ereader later, for doing that you can use Mobi to EPUB Converter. Mobi to EPUB Converter maintains the Original Quality of the ebooks that it converts. Batch Conversion is quite easy with it, you just have to do a single Click, it can convert bunch of Mobi files to epub within seconds. You just have to Launch Mobi to EPUB Converter, click on "Add Files", load all of your mobi files and select EPUB in output format and you are done

Re: How to convert Kindle file, so that it can be read on Kobo ereader

Yes it is quite easy to convert Mobi to EPUB, there are a no of software’s available for carrying out this task like “Mobi to EPUB Converter” you can probably use any one which you can get for free. I have also come across some online sites where you just have to upload your mobi files and select the converting option. Let me know if you need any further help regarding this thing. Even I am having Kobo ereader and I have converted some kindle mobi files using online software for Kobo ereader.