Thread: Is anyone using eBook Search Pro application?

Is anyone using eBook Search Pro application?

Is there anyone who is well aware of ebook search pro application or anyone who have used this application? I just wanted to know a short review of this application and also your experience if you are using it right now. I have been in search of an application which might help me in getting free ebook without roaming here and there directly into my iPad. Please guys if anyone aware of it then provide me with the information.

Re: Is anyone using eBook Search Pro application?

I can surely help you with knowing the necessary information of this application. Firstly I would like to say that the application is very much compatible for your device so do not worry and simply get it for you.

This application is very much useful to those people who mostly keep on downloading numerious number of ebook from internet on their ibooks, Nook app or any other ebook reader app. The only impressive thing about this app is that the ebook which you are going to get are of no cost, you need not have to pay anything in order to own them. Over and above it you can also get an access to more than 60,000 books which is again very much befinicial to you. no doubt you will be provided with endless books category which will make your access more comfortable and easy. Now here comes the main part of this app, the price. Yes, the cost of this application is not even a dollar. It comes just for $0.99 (I know its almost a dollar). If you are an apple device user then don’t worry about the compatibility issue as the application is especially meant for iOS devices.

I am sure the system requirement and specifications for eBook Search Pro application would be more than enough for you to know about it. Also you can make out whether this application is appropriate for you or not:

• Operating systems - iOS
    • Compatibility - iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
    • iOS version - 4.1 or later (the above compatible devices should also possess this criteria)
    • Price - $0.99
    • App size - 14.59MB

Now the most important thing is that along with the above required specifications it is also very much necessary for you to have an iTunes Account. If you need to purchase this application you will have to own an account in iTunes (you can purchase the app from iTunes).

About the internal function of the app, you may find two important categories within it. They are ManyBooks catalog and Munseys catalog; you can read books from both these categories. I know currently you are thinking about Munseys catalog, there are people who are not well familiar with this category. Let me tell you that this category or section consists of the books like Pulp Fiction, religious books and also those complicated and rare titles.

I can assure you that you won’t have any regrets after you purchase this application as you may find almost all varieties and sections of book over here from science fiction to mysteries and fantasies to thrillers. You may not find even a single book which is not listed or updated in this app. What you need to do is simple select your catalog and search for your book.

It has been said that this app has the access to over 2 million of ebook which are free of cost. I am not sure how much is this information correct but it was mentioned in the review of this app.

I have personally liked the variety of language this app supports. There are almost about 15 to 20 languages which this app can support. So no matter from which country you belongs to and how many language you are aware of if English is not your cup of tea then do not worry there are other following language supported by this app:
    US English, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Greek, Russian, Spanish and many more.

There is no various different version of this app as it is newly released. I guess eBook Search Pro was released around the starting of July 2012 with version 1.0 and from then onwards there have been no updates of this app. So we can say that Version 1.0 is the only available version of this app, if you want you can get it dwonlaoded for $0.99 from the App Store within the Books category into your Apple iOS 4.1 or later version device.